R134a A/C System Service
A full A/C System service for most cars, up to 2016, includes system testing and report, R134a Refrigerant, and PAG Oil to manufacturers specification.
We offer a ‘While You Wait Service’ during our normal opening hours, no need to book an appointment.
Service Price: £55.00 & VAT (600gms + Carries a surcharge)
Carried out at our ‘Workshop & Service Centre’ in Kettering, where we offer a ‘While You Wait’ service with no appointment necessary.
(Please note that pricing is for cars ONLY. Commercial, HGV, Plant, Agricultural, etc will be subject to additional charges.)
What Work Will Be Carried Out?
An Air Conditioning service takes approximately 45mins and consists of the following:
- Check pressures and vent temperature prior to servicing
- Check all controls including air distribution
- Analyse refrigerant, Evacuate system, measure system, Measure amount recovered. (All waste refrigerant will be recovered, and disposed of as required by the EPA Act 1990)
- Vacuum test for leaks. Pressure test system using OFN (Oxygen Free Nitrogen), if required, an additional fee will be payable (If a leak in the system is found, under current UK Law we cannot re-charge with refrigerant, and this will be discussed.)
- Add correct type of oil, as recommended by the manufacturer
- Visual check of condenser
- Visual check of all hosing (routing and condition)
- Visual check of compressor and mount brackets for security of fitting
- Visual check of compressor drive belt tension/condition
- Recharge system with correct refrigerant as recommended by manufacturer
- Check vent temperature and refrigerant pressures
- Check condenser fan operation
- Check all electrics and controls
- Check drain tube, (where possible)
- Optional microbiological treatment to eliminate bad smells caused by bacteria
- Update Service Records
Regular, low-cost air conditioning servicing saves money, and Bee Cool is a specialist in automotive air conditioning, we can advise you on all aspects of this important system in your car. Our vehicles are fully equipped with the very latest state of the art air conditioning servicing equipment and our technicians have undergone extensive specialised training.
You can rest assured that we offer an efficient, economical and environmentally safe service of your air conditioning system